1. What is MRTJ Accel?
A start up acceleration program hosted by MRT Jakarta, the main objectives is Commercialization of startup solution or service that come out from collaboration with MRT Jakarta.
2. What is the background and main purpose of MRTJ Accel?
Startups has brought many new solutions or services in Indonesia, startup’s capability and adaptability to jumpstart innovation process, MRT Jakarta believes through collaboration with startup, MRT Jakarta can solve mobility-related problems faster and more efficient
3. How to Join MRTJ Accel program?
Startup needs to register and submit the required document:
- KTP of the contact person
- Legal Document (NPWP, SIUPP, TDP)
- MRTJ Accel One Pager (download the template here)
- MRTJ Accel Presentation Pitch (download the template here)
- Register and submit all those required document to registration page.
4. What will startup gets from MRTJ Accel Program?
- Access to MRTJ Ecosystem, consist of 90.000 average daily ridership, 13 MRTJ Station, tenants and TOD Area.
- Access to mentor from Internal MRT Jakarta, Founder and Veteran from startup and VCs
Strategic partnership with MRT Jakarta to commercialize startup solution or service within MRTJ Ecosystem
5. Who can Participate?
- Startups that at least have minimum viable product
- Having legal entity (proven by NPWP, SIUPP, TDP)
- Indonesian citizen (Proven by KTP)
- Having few clients/customers and investors are preferred
6. When is the selection process?
- Open Registration: June 8, 2020
- Close Registration: July 10, 2020
- Screening: July 14 – 15, 2020
- Pitching: July 21 -23, 2020
- Participant Announcement July 30, 2020